With Sedation Dentistry you can relax during potentially painful dental procedures.
At Gentle Hands Family Dentistry & Orthodontics we offer several levels of Sedation Dentistry for your personal comfort. Sedation Dentistry safely reduces pain and anxiety for millions of patients every year. With little or no noticeable side effects, Sedation Dentistry is growing more and more popular all the time.
BENEFITS OF SEDATION DENTISTRY
- Relaxation – Reduced stress and anxiety
- Comfort – More comfortable experience
- Movement Control – Minimizes patient movements helping increase the quality treatment
- Patient Cooperation – No more anxious and uncooperative patients
- Control of Gag Reflex – Reduces gag reflex helping patients relax
TYPES OF SEDATION DENTISTRY
Nitrous Oxide Sedation Dentistry: Nitrous oxide, (known as Laughing Gas), can help patients relax during long dental procedures.
Oral Conscious Sedation: Our Doctors have all had advanced training in the art of Oral Conscious Sedation Dentistry. A small pills given orally can do wonder to help relieve patient anxiety and stress. Some patients don’t even remember their dental procedure.
Questions about Sedation Dentistry?
Give us a call at (602) 433-2992 and we’ll see what we can do to help you understand your dental options.